Zoe Saldana boyfriends list
A remarkable film performer and dancer Zoe Saldana saw the light in New Jersey. When she turned 9, her father died in a car accident and she moved with mother and two sisters in Dominican Republic. She had been living there until high school graduation, after which a future star returned to the US.
While in Dominican Republic, she studied different forms of dance, yet was mostly passionate about ballet.
At 17 she became a member of a dancing troupe called FACES. In addition to that, she performed with the New York Youth Theatre. There, she was noticed by the moviemaking business representatives, who invited her to take part in auditions to a number of films.
Zoe debuted on a big screen in 2000, having starred in a teen drama film Center Stage. After that she could be seen in such TV projects as Get Over It, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Temptation and many others. Nonetheless, the main breakthrough in her path to prominence happened in 2009 when she featured in Star Trek and Avatar.
Today, the celebrity’s filmography rallies roughly 40 television projects and she is not going to stop.
And now, it is high time to share more fascinating details about Saldana’s life:
- English and Spanish are her two native languages.
- In 2018 she got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- She takes care of her body by watching what she eats as well as doing pilates regularly.
- In 2010 she was included in the list of Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women and was ranked third.
- She admires Whoopi Goldberg.