Alexandra Daddario boyfriends list
A remarkable movie star Alexandra Daddario was delivered in New York to her parents Christina and Richard, who are a lawyer and prosecutor respectively. The family also includes two more children named Catharine and Matthew.
A future star studied at the Brearley School and the Professional Children’s School. Then she graduated from Marymount Manhattan College.
She first debuted on a big screen at the age of 16 when she was invited to feature with a minor role in All My Children. Later, she appeared in such popular TV series as Law & Order, The Sopranos, Life on Mars, etc.
Daddario rose to prominence in 2009 thanks to starring in White Collar. Ever since that time she has been playing only main roles in various successful TV projects. To name just a few: It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, New Girl, When We First Met, Why Women Kill and many others.
Today, the celebrity keeps developing her career, starring in different films, TV shows and series. Also, she remains to be one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood.
And now, it is high time to get to know the star even better! Here are top 5 little-known facts about her life:
- She can be seen in several music videos, including Imagine Dragons “Radioactive” and Maroon 5 “Wait”.
- She has a dog named Levon.
- She supports some foundations and organizations, regularly donating money, e.g. American Foundation for AIDS Research, etc.
- She did voice work for a book of riddles called I Spy School Days.
- Her current net worth is estimated at around 14 million dollars.