Camila Morrone boyfriends list
Public attention to a stunning model Camila Morrone first appeared after she began dating a Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio. However, it should be mentioned that her biography includes many interesting facts, achievements and goals.
The celebrity was delivered in Argentina but then moved to California with her parents. At the age of 14 she started pursuing a modeling career, having signed a contract with IMG Models. After that she appeared in such magazines as ELLE, Glamour, Vogue, Sports Illustrated, etc. In addition, she began traveling around the world, cooperating with Urban Outfitters, Moschino, Victoria’s Secret and other popular fashion brands.
And even though she was more than successful as a model, she always wanted to try her hand in acting which she did in 2012 in Bukowski. Today, Camila can boast of starring in over a dozen TV projects that include: Never Goin’ Back, Death Wish, Mickey and the Bear, etc.
And now let’s see if you are aware of the following 5 little-known facts about the beauty:
- After the divorce, Camila’s mother got romantically involved with Al Pacino, who became a model’s step-dad.
- She is a big nature lover and prefers a healthy lifestyle to parties.
- The star is a very generous person who helps animals. Also, she adopted an elephant in Kenya and regularly donates money to keep him cared for.
- She has a younger brother named Sky. According to many sources, he is passionate about acting and modeling. So, we are sure to hear soon about him.
- She was invited to Ellen DeGeneres’ 60th birthday party.