Duncan Laurence boyfriends list
|2||Jordan Garfield||Dating||2020||-||2 years 10 months|
|1||Gerco Derksen||Ex||June 2019||September 2019||3 months|
A gifted Dutch-born singer Duncan Laurence got interested in music at an early age. At 12 he learnt to play the piano and started gradually writing lyrics.
His passion for music helped him enter one of the biggest schools for musicians, Tilburg’s Rockacademie. While studying there, he created a band called The Slick & Suited but left it in 2016.
His path to stardom began from participation in a super popular show The Voice of Holland. He became a part of Isle DeLange’s team and managed to make it to the semi final.
Despite the fact that the artist didn’t win the show, he kept on working on his own songs and in 2019 represented the Netherlands in the Eurovision Song Contest with a song Arcade that helped him win the international competition.
Nowadays, the celebrity keeps developing his career in the entertainment industry and can boast of presenting one successful studio album as well as one EP. Also, he collaborates with other artists worldwide, e.g. Jihad Rahmouni, DJ Armin van Buuren, etc.
If you are curious to get to know more fascinating facts about the star’s life, then have a look at these top 5 facts:
- A few years ago, he came out as bisexual.
- While at school, he was bullied and so music became his safe haven with the help of which he could reveal his true feelings.
- He is a winner of Edison Award and Marcel Bezençon Awards.
- He revealed having oxygen deprivation at birth that caused motor disorder in his right hand.
- His net worth is currently estimated at around one million dollars.