Elvira Lind boyfriends list
A talented film director and screenwriter Elvira Lind saw the light in Denmark. Unlike many other kids, who dream to become actors, Elvira always wanted to be on the other side of the acting process. Her dream was to create movies on her own. That’s why she entered the Cityvarsity School of Media and Creative Arts in Cape Town that she successfully graduated in 2006 with a degree in Documentary Film.
The main breakthrough in her path to prominence happened in 2011, when she released a documentary film called Under Copenhagen. After that she featured in Songs for Alexis that premiered At Hot Docs in Toronto, created a TV show Twiz & Tuck that could be seen on VICELAND and presented a movie Bobbi Jean in 2017.
Despite the fact that Lind is not a film performer, she appeared in such television projects as Park Country Massacre, The Letter Room, etc.
Nowadays, the celebrity keeps developing her career in the filmmaking industry, working on her own as well as with a husband.
However, this is not all information we would like to share about such an extraordinary person. Have a look at these top 5 facts from her life. We are sure they will surprise you:
- She likes taking pictures a lot and according to her Instagram, she is really professional at it.
- Her net worth is estimated at around 3 million dollars.
- She is a fan of everything that is connected to nature. For instance, she enjoys spending free time walking in the mountains, forest, etc.
- She is currently based in New York.
- She is married and has two children.