Florence Pugh boyfriends list
A beautiful and gifted actress Florence Pugh was delivered in Oxford but grew up with her three siblings in Andalusia. Her mother worked as a dance teacher and her dad was an owner of a restaurant.
When a future star turned 13 the family moved back to the UK, where she entered a prestigious St. Edwards School.
She first appeared on a big screen in 2014, having featured in a British mystery drama called The Falling. Two years later, she received the main role in a drama film Lady Macbeth that was positively accepted by the public as well as professional critics. After that Pugh was piled up with offers and in such a way can be seen in multiple TV projects, including The Commuter, Little Drummer Girl, Outlaw King, Fighting with My Family and many others.
Today, the celebrity keeps starring in movies of various genres, thus developing her career even more.
And now, let’s find out more unusual facts about the movie star’s life:
- According to her Instagram, she adores dogs and often posts pictures of them which makes thousands of her fans’ hearts melt. Also, she loves plants a lot and especially her cactus that she named Barry. She regularly makes videos of it, demonstrating its updates.
- As a kid, she had some health issues, e.g. asthma and that was the main reason why living in Spain was a great idea.
- She is not a fan of social media, as it makes her feel really depressed.
- She is ecologically conscious and even has a bikini that was made from recycled materials.
- One of her favorite books is How to Be a Woman written by Caitlin Moran.