Jack Harlow girlfriends list
A widely-known rapper and songwriter Jack Harlow saw the light in Kentucky to his mother Maggie and father Brian. As a child, he moved with parents to Louisville and at 12, a future star got passionate about everything that is connected with rap. While studying at school he created a band called Moose Gang that consisted of his friends. The group made two mixtapes but eventually they were never released.
The musician managed to introduce his first EP titled The Handsome Harlow in 2015. A year later, he presented the second mixtape called 18. The success of these two EPs brought him certain popularity and so, he had an opportunity to perform at various festivals, e.g. Bonnaroo Music Festival, South by Southwest and others.
Overall, throughout his career in the music industry, the artist managed to release1 studio album, 6 mixtapes, 2 EPs and over 20 singles.
Nowadays, Harlow keeps developing his career, writing lyrics, creating music, collaborating with other popular artist, etc.
However, this is not all information we are going to share about such a gifted person. We have prepared the top 5 mind-blowing facts about his life you 100% had no clue about. Check them out:
- Every time he records a song in a studio, he prefers to do it with a big party.
- His biggest goal is to collaborate with Jay-Z.
- His main influences include Drake, Eminem, Lil Wayne and Outkast.
- He is a supporter of the political movement Black Lives Matter.
- His net worth is currently estimated at around 4 million dollars.