Addison Rae boyfriends list
|1||Bryce Hall||Rumored||October 2019||July 2020||9 months|
Those, who are into social media and TikTok in particular, definitely know such an American star as Addison Rae. She is most famous for her short dancing and lip-sync videos on this platform.
She was born in Louisiana to her parents Sherri and Monty. Also, she has two siblings named Enzo and Lucas.
She attended the Calvary Baptist Academy and is now getting a Mass Communication degree in Louisiana State University.
Addison’s path to fame started from an Instagram account that she created in 2014. In 2019 she decided to register on TikTok and can now boast of over 50 million fans on her account. Such unbelievable success gave her an opportunity to become a co-founder of The Hype House with other TikTok creators. On top of that, in 2020 she signed a contract with a leading and respected talent agency WME.
And now it is time for the top 5 facts you didn’t know about the star:
- In 2016 parents presented her with a Mercedes-Benz GLK2350.
- She collaborated with a Texas clothing brand Uptown Cheapskate, Sherri Hill, Fashion Nova and many others.
- She is good at dancing. She was even a member of the Shreveport Dance Academy. She enjoys dancing to slow and contemporary music, e.g. Florence and the Machine, etc.
- She is very athletic. She used to take part in different sports, including gymnastics and softball. At school, she was a cheerleader and attended several cheerleading associations. She also loves playing volleyball.
- She enjoys modeling and is under the Michael Turney Agency management.