Jenna Dewan boyfriends list
An American actress, a dancer, a movie producer and an entrepreneur- yes, it is all about gorgeous Jenna Dewan.
A future star grew up in Dallas and while studying in high school she was a cheerleader and used to win lots of dancing competitions. She finished school in 1999 and was even a queen at the prom. At the age of 16, Jenna was noticed by a talent agent from Los Angeles. At 18, when she moved to LA she contacted him again and that’s how she started having auditions.
In 2002 she began featuring in films, playing minor characters. Three years later, she got her first major role in a horror movie called Tamara.
However, she rose to stardom, having starred in a musical melodrama Step Up in 2006. The projects made $114 million box office sales and got positive feedback from critics and the public. Throughout Dewan’s career, she appeared in a number of successful films and can be proud of being one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood. In addition, she also co-founded a production company 33 and Out Productions along with Brett Rodriguez, Adam Martingano and Channing Tatum.
And now, it is high time to find out 5 interesting facts about the celebrity that will make you love her even more:
- She is a long time vegan and an animal rights activist.
- Her celebrity’s crush is Ed Sheeran.
- She is afraid of sharks and that’s why she never swims far in the ocean.
- Her favorite place to visit is Amalfi Coast that is in Italy and her favorite reality TV show is RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- She loves buying things in flea markets.