Lonzo Ball girlfriends list
Those who are interested in sports and basketball in particular, have definitely heard of such a talented player as Lonzo Ball. He was born in LA, California to Tina and Lavar, who are former basketball players as well.
It would be interesting to know that a future star got passionate about this particular kind of sport at the age of just 2. He used to play with his two brothers named LeMalo and LiAngelo, who are currently into the same industry. Along with brothers, he also attended Chino Hills High School after which he entered a prestigious University, where he played for UCLA Bruins. During his studies, he received many awards and honors, such as, for instance, Morgan Wootten National Player of the Year, Naismith Prep Player of the Year and many others.
During Lonzo’s professional career, he played for several teams, including Los Angeles Lakers, New Orleans Pelicans, etc.
In addition to being a successful NBA star, Ball also deals with rap. In 2017 he released his first single called Melo Ball 1 that was an ode to his brother LaMelo. A year later, he introduced an album Born 2 Ball. Finally, he also took part in the family TV show Ball in the Family.
And now, it is time to get to know the sportsman better. Here are 5 little-known facts about his life:
- He regularly appears on TV and can be seen in different TV shows, e.g. Fuller House, Droppin’ Cash and many others.
- He has a BBB tattoo, which means Big Baller Brand that he has to hide during the games as it doesn’t have sponsorship.
- He presented his parents a Rolls Royce that was worth 350.000 dollars.
- He wears the number two because he was the second student during attendance at school.
- He owns 51% of the Big Baller Brand.