RuPaul boyfriends list
|1||Georges LeBar||Married||January 2017||-||6 years 3 months|
|Dating||1994||January 2017||23 years|
An internationally-known film performer, drag queen, singer-songwriter, author and TV personality – yes, it is all about him, multi-talented RuPaul.
He was growing up to be a very artistic kid and that’s why at 15 moved from California to Atlanta to study performing arts.
In the very beginning of his career, he struggled as a filmmaker as well as musician. He worked at Plaza Theatre, took part in underground cinema projects, performed at the Celebrity Club and was also a backup singer.
In 1993 the celebrity began releasing first singles, e.g. Supermodel, Shade Shady, etc., became very popular and could be heard from a number of music channels as well as radio stations.
In 1996 he presented the second album called Foxy Lady with the help of Rhino Records. The third album Red Hot was introduced in 2004.
Apart from music, the artist can also boast of producing a great show RuPaul’s Drag Race.
In total, he released 13 studio albums and featured in over 50 television projects, including short films, movies and TV series.
However, this is not all information we would like to share about such a gifted person. Here are top 5 facts about his life to surprise you:
- He is close friends with Jane Fonda.
- He is undeniably an icon in the LGBTQ community.
- He has a donkey toy that sleeps with him at night, providing comfort.
- He has been doing yoga for several decades already. In addition, he meditates almost every morning.
- If he didn’t make it in the drag queen business, he would most probably become a teacher.