Russell Wilson girlfriends list
A football quarterback Russell Williams was delivered in Ohio and grew up with two siblings. His mother is a former nurse consultant and his father worked as a lawyer.
The sportsman has been passionate about sports all his life and has been playing since childhood. While studying at Richmond’s Collegiate School, he played for basketball, baseball and football teams. He demonstrated really outstanding results and so, no wonder he was drafted by Colorado Rockies in 2010. Two years later, he was selected by the Seattle Seahawks even though he was considered to be too short for the NFL.
The athlete’s career has been developing very rapidly with him participating in all seasons and championships. Very soon he became one of the game’s top young players, having agreed to sign a contract worth of 87 million dollars before the start of the 2015 season. Then the team extended his contract for four more years due to his excellent performance in several seasons. The extension was worth 140 million dollars.
And now, we would like to share more mind-blowing facts about the celebrity:
- He is obsessed with a TV show called Entourage that can be seen on HBO.
- He is a big fan of gospel music and loves listening to Lamar Campbell or Kirk Franklin, as their lyrics connect to his life.
- He often participates in charity and humanitarian work. Also, he is a regular visitor at the Seattle Children’s Hospital.
- He is an editor at The Players Tribune, a website that was launched by Derek Jeter in 2014.
- His father died in 2010 from complications related to diabetes.