Alex Rodriguez girlfriends list
|10||Jennifer Lopez||Dating||February 2017||-||3 years 7 months|
|9||Anne Wojcicki||Ex||March 2016||February 2017||11 months|
|8||Demi Moore||Rumored||July 2012||July 2012||0 months|
|7||Torrie Wilson||Ex||December 2011||January 2015||3 years 1 month|
|6||Cameron Diaz||Ex||May 2010||October 2011||1 year 5 months|
|5||Kate Hudson||Ex||May 2009||December 2009||7 months|
|4||Bethenny Frankel||Ex||2009||2009||0 months|
|3||Melissa Britos||Rumored||2008||2008||0 months|
|1||Cynthia Scurtis||Married||2002||2008||6 years|
Alex Rodriguez is a super successful former baseball player, who rose to stardom thanks to his gift, skills and years of practice. At the age of 4, his family relocated to Miami, where he got interested in sports. While studying at school, he started training in a local team. Due to him, a school club took part in a National Junior Baseball Championship that his team won.
After that, a young sportsman didn’t have any problems with entering the University, as well as having a scholarship there.
In the very beginning of his professional path, he signed a contract with Seattle Mariners where he had been working up till 2000. Then he was invited to become a part of the Texas Rangers that paid him 252 million dollars, making him one of the highest-paid athletes. When the contract was over, he had been playing for the New York Yankees for a decade until his retirement.
Nowadays, the celebrity is a prosperous entrepreneur and a sport consultant.
Would you like to know something exceptional about Rodriguez? Then check these five surprising facts out:
- In 2017 he was hired by Fox Sports channel as a full-time MLB analyst.
- He is a very generous man, donating money not only to various charities and foundations but also renovation of stadiums.
- He can be seen in a commercial for the Guitar Hero World Tour, where he plays the instrument along with such well-known people as Kobe Bryant, Michael Phelps and others.
- He co-wrote two books for kids called Hit a Grand Slam and Out of the Ballpark.
- He loves collecting arts and often buys different pieces of art from exhibitions and galleries.