Jessica Caban boyfriends list
Jessica Caban is a multi-talented person, who deals with dancing, modeling, acting and fashion. However, she became known in the entertainment world as a girlfriend and then a fiancée of a popular artist Bruno Mars.
A future star was welcomed in New York to Puerto Rican parents. She grew up with an elder brother and as a kid dreamt of becoming a lawyer. That’s why she studied really hard to achieve the goal. However, destiny had other plans for her.
Her modeling career began in 2002 when she featured in a campaign for Jennifer Lopez’s fashion line called J-LO. This project made her a recognized figure and soon she starred in a music video Holla by Proyecto Uno’s. After this, she began appearing on the covers of various magazines as well as multiple commercials. Also, she took part in the Model Latina contest that she successfully won. As an award she got a contract with Q Management worth 10.000 dollars.
On top of that, Caban can be seen on a big screen, including Are You for Great Sex?, Jane the Virgin and others films.
Are you eager to know more fascinating details about the celebrity’s life? Well, then have a look at these top five lesser known facts that will 100% surprise you.
- The West Side Story she watched as a teen inspired her to pursue a career in the entertainment business.
- Her favorite color is black.
- Her dream holiday destination is Paris.
- She is a part of a project titled NYC It Girls that is known for appreciating women in business.
- She has over 268.000 followers on Instagram.