Tiger Woods girlfriends list
A professional golf player Tiger Woods was welcomed in California and introduced to a golf club at just 10 months old. At 8 he was already demonstrating amazing results and was invited on a very popular show of Bob Hope. Two years later a young starlet appeared on a big screen one more time, having become a guest at That’s Incredible and Golf Digest.
In 1984 the celebrity took part in his first international junior competition and won the first place there. After that he competed in many competitions, many of which he used to win. However, the main breakthrough in Tiger’s career happened in 1997 when he won Masters. In 1999 he won the PGA Tour and in 2000 the British and American Open.
At the age of just 25 he became a legend in the sports industry and could boast of the first place in a rating among golf players worldwide.
Apart from sports, the celebrity also collaborates with such brands as Gillette, Nike and Buick. In addition, he is a best-selling author. In 2001 he published a book called How I Play Golf that was sold with almost two million copies. Finally, like many other high profile athletes and not only, Tiger has a foundation that helps kids all over the globe to get education.
And now let’s see if you knew these facts about the star:
- As a kid he stuttered and had to take special classes at school to overcome it.
- Woods is a very religious person. He is a Buddhist. He practices it and can be often seen wearing a Buddhist bracelet.
- Favorite movie is Caddyshack.
- At tournaments he always wears red color, as his mom believes it brings him luck.
- The sportsman loves listening to music, especially U2.
- He cheated on his than wife Elin Nordegren with around 120 women